Camping in the unique surroundings of a commercial orchard just a 15-minute bike ride from the start – why not?!
Camping in the unique surroundings of a commercial orchard just a 15-minute bike ride from the start – why not?! Warmoes is a traditional fresh produce grower based in Lent, just a stone’s throw from the Nijmegen-Noord railway station and the De Snelbinder cycle bridge.
What we offer:
- In our orchard, we have created a special Four Days Marches campsite with 30 pitches for 2-person tents.
- At Warmoes, participants can savour the peace and quiet as well as our specially prepared fresh organic meals.
- A fresh, tasty and nutritious meal every evening. You can indicate beforehand whether you will be joining us for dinner.
- Enjoy a relaxing coffee, cake or lunch in our garden café.
- Needless to say, facilities such as showers and toilets are provided.
- At Warmoes you can pick your own fruit and buy home-grown vegetables, fresh from the field.
You are welcome to stay with us from Sunday 14 July through to Saturday 20 July. The price for 2 people and a tent is € 150 for the entire period. A meal costs € 15. A packed breakfast costs € 6.50.