The urban campsite for everyone who wants to enjoy the days – and nights – of the Four Days Marches to the full.
City Camp Nyma is Nijmegen’s first urban campsite, ideal for anyone looking to the Four Days Marches to the full… day and night! The campsite comprises two distinct areas separated by greenery. One area is set up for participants in the Four Days Marches, and the other is aimed at people visiting Nijmegen for the festivities. This allows everyone to enjoy the peace and quiet, local countryside and also the party atmosphere.
The campsite will be based at Weurtseweg 460a in Nijmegen, situated close to the River Waal and along a nice walk/cycle route to the city’s festivities.
“At City Camp Nyma you can relax after a day of walking or roll into bed after a night on the tiles, and vice versa.”
- You can reserve camping pitches for the whole duration or per night
- City Camp Nyma also offers tents for sale + a tent set-up service
- Over 200 pitches of +/- 25m2
- Breakfast service
- Private parking for camping guests
- Good and clean toilets and showers
- Shared lounge area where you can recuperate after a day of walking or a night of partying
- Campsite shop (NYMA store)
- Bike rental (4Bike)